About CS Professional Course
- For those students who are pursuing the course through Foundation Programme i.e. after passing Foundation Programme level, this would be the third level course relating to the CS (Company Secretaries Course).
- For those students who are taking up the course after their Graduation this is the second level course.
[ 8 subjects arranged into four modules of 2 papers of 100 marks each. ]
Licenciate ICSI Temporary status still membership si acquired
( this is not a kind of membership )
Practical Experience Training [ 3 Years ]
[Can be acquired either before or after or during the course period. ]
Post Qualification Courses [ Optional ]
Module IPaper 1 : Advance Company Law and Practies
Paper 2 : Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
PAPER 3: Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
Module IIPaper 3 : Information Technology and Systems Audit
Paper 4 :Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
PAER 5: Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
Module IIIPaper 7 : Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Paper 8 : Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
Paper 9 : Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects
Paper 9.1 : Banking Law and Practice
Paper 9.2 : Capital, Commodity and Money Market
Paper 9.3 : Insurance Law and Practice
Paper 9.4 : Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
Paper 9.5 : International Business-Laws and Practices
Examination Pattern:All the papers are subjective except one optional paper which student have to choose from five subjects listed as 9th paper.
Passing Requirement:To pass/qualify at the executive level a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of a module together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers of the module again. However, wherein the student has failed the examination but has obtained minimum 60% marks in one or more papers as specified, he is exempted from appearing in those papers.
Last Dates of Registration:
- 28th February: for appearing in all the modules in December Exams in the same year.
- 31st May: for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year.
- 31st August: for appearing in all the modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November: for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.